So I thought it probably would be a good time to expound a little bit more about myself. I haven't shared very much these past few weeks about my personal life, so I thought I'd let you take a peek inside of my world. I am a wife,
I am married to the man of my dreams who also happens to be the lead singer of Good Morning Grizzly. I spend most of my time blogging, sipping on chai tea, going to local concerts and music festivals, thrift shopping, road tripping in our sweet van, and dreaming up future plans for my husband and I.
Want to know a few random facts about me?
A few weeks ago, Debbie from In Whirl of Inspiration tagged me in her 11 question post.
Hope you enjoy!:)
1. Describe with 5 words yourself!
creative, inspiring, courageous, daring, witty
2. Continue the sentence: "If the person that i am, i would like to be ..."
a mommy someday!
3. In which movie or song would you like to live in?
This is a tough one...it would be a tie between the movie Once and any song by Bon Iver
4. Best Halloween costume of yours?
5. How do you spend your free time?
I answered this already above. Oops!
6. If you had a time machine in which chronological era would you like to travel?
7. Your favorite snack food?
Pizza! (does that count as a snack food?...)
8. Which is the best part of your day?
When my husband gets home from work
9. What 5 people (dead or alive) would be at your dream dinner party?
Skip! Im no good with names.
10.Your greatest accomplishment.
Giving back to others!
11. Come up with a question and answer it yourself
What's your favorite thrift store, Goodwill or Salvation Army?
Salvation Army, hands down.
Shirt: Thrifted// Shoes: Thrifted from a friend// Jeans: Forever 21
To contact me: